Thread: [5.1.0.107] Grid lose the focus

You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTJS-16398 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default [5.1.0.107] Grid lose the focus

Hi!

I've discovered following problem: I've a GridPanel and near that a TreePanel, what is collapsible. When I select an item of the GirdPanel, the TreePanel expand. But when I select more item, the TreePanel collapse (as in the default state). And here get the problem. After the third selected item the grid lose the focus, and not select any other/next item. In the Ext 5.0 version's it worked well!

Here is an exmaple:

https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/fvo

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the report. I'm having trouble recreating this issue. I click one row and the tree panel expands. I (multi)select several more and the tree panel closes. So far, so good, but nothing I do after that causes the grid to lose focus. In which browser are you seeing this behavior?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank you your answer. I use Chrome 39.0.2171.95 and FireFox 34.0.5 with Windows 8.1.

So first did you click to an item, after press the shift and (multi)select 3-4 items? Here when the tree collapse, then I cant select any new item, because the focus is not on the gird. I wrote a code, what give back the focus for the grid, after the tree collapse (used the collapse event). It works fine, but without this code, it worked well in Ext 5.0.

I attached this picture, after this state I cant select the fourth item.

issue.jpg

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I see the problem now. After selecting several, I was selecting a new record. I see the issue you are describing when I instead try to select one of the three records I already selected. In that case, the record is selected but the 'select' event never fires. If this is the issue, you need to also listen to the 'deselect' event, perhaps running the same code, since selecting one of the previously selected records is effectively a deselection of the other two. It might look like this:
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/g1f

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks alot, but it isn't my problem. Maybe I didn't write, I try select with shift + keyboard arrow key's. (up and down). Did u try with shift+mouse click? Because it worked well here too, but with keyboard select have my problem. So I select an item, after press and hold the Shift button and press the down arrow key on keyboard twice or thrice. I hope u can recreating my issue, thansk your help!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I see it now, thanks for clarifying that. The issue is only visible when using the keyboard. I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Welcome and thanks your help!