You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTJS-16500 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    divya.booravalli is on a distinguished road

Default Extjs Chart showing points beyond the min and max specified for axis

Extjs Chart showing points beyond the min and max specified for axis

I am using a extjs scatter chart and once the chart plots, I need to change the min and max of the axis as per the user input. when i change that it displays points which dont fall under that range as well.

If you see the attached pic, the y axis min and max is set to 100 and 160 but you can see points under the x axis present.

myChart.axes.items[0].minimum = 100;
    myChart.axes.items[0].maximum= 160;
    myChart.redraw();

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    chartaxisissue.png

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice

Unfortunately this looks like a bug. Do you possibly have a test case with which we can see this issue occurring?
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#home
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Here is the fiddle
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/goq

In the text field which says y axis min add a 8 before the zero (basically make it 80) and you can see the issue.

Please let me know if you have a fix.

Thanks.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice Gary Schlosberg is just really nice

I'm going to move this thread to the Bugs forum.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

When do you think we can have a fix for this one? What is the timeframe, since this is of high importance for us. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Thread Participants: 1