Question Microloader looking for "/.js" after building app

I'm using the following versions:

Sencha Architect

version: 3.1.0.1943
    channel: 3.1-stable
    platform: 1.4.1.960
    cmd: 5.0.2.270
    framework: Ext JS 5.0.x

After building my app (with "production") and trying to load it in my browser, it's trying to find a "/.js" file (extension, but no name!) which obviously isn't going to work. I've checked my app.json and all files exist and have both filename and extension.

What should I look for to find out why this is happening?

Here's the output from Chrome (v. 40, Windows) Developer Tools:

IssuesLog built app broken.PNG

Thanks.

I am facing the similar issue. I could debug the app.js file and found that layout.boder is class def is missing.Currently it seems,all the classes related to border layout are missing.
    No idea how to fix the issue.
    Did anybody tried building the app using latest Sencha Cmd 5?

Sencha - Engineering israelroldan's Avatar

Do you have any warnings in the console? We have seen this issue before and it was related to a missing/incorrect "requires" config.
    Israel Roldán | Senior Software Engineer (Framework tools)

Sencha Premium User

If I run the index.html in the project directory (not the one in the "build/..." directory) there are no warnings in the console.

I have also noticed that Ext likes to complain about border layout a lot too, as vikram1977 has mentioned, but if I add the necessary 'requires' then it's happy. This is not the case here, unfortunately.

Sencha - Engineering israelroldan's Avatar

I have searched our ticket history and it appears that another cause of this can be the usage of dots on xtypes (e.g.: my.component). Are you using these kind of xtypes? If so, I'd suggest you to try and replace the dots with underscores and see if the issue goes away.
    Israel Roldán | Senior Software Engineer (Framework tools)

Sencha Premium User

I used Agent Ransack to search within my 'app' folder for all instances of 'xtype' in *.js files. All instances it found were single words (created by Architect, not by me, by the way).

Sencha Premium User

Upgrading the project from SA 3.1 to 3.2 (whilst keeping Ext JS at 5.0.1) didn't solve the issue. Upgrading Ext JS to 5.1 now reveals this warning in the console (I don't know if this is relevant):

Code:
    [W] Overriding existing mapping: 'widget.gridview' From 'Ext.grid.View' to 'Ext.view.Table'. Is this intentional?
    It doesn't tell me where I'm supposedly overriding the mapping but I haven't been able to find anything that looks odd to me. I still get the same error when building my app with these versions now:

Sencha Architect

version: 3.2.0.75

channel: 3.2-stable

platform: 1.4.1.960

cmd: 5.1.1.39

framework: Ext JS 5.1.x

I have found one grid in the Project Inspector whose gridview apparently doesn't exist in the code. Normally, when you select it, the code editor will jump to where it is, but this one won't. I also can't see 'gridview' in the Toolbox so that I can delete it and drag another one to my grid. I don't really wish to re-create my entire grid config.

Me too.

In this case I am playing with minimal sencha generated apps. It's not dot notation vs hyphens for me.

I had neglected to require 'Ext.plugin.Responsive'

Smells to me like a side effect of the latest changes to Cmd. The microloader is creepy.

I was lucky today. This kind of non-error message can consume days.

Good luck finding what you forgot to require. If ony we had a tool that was aware of the framework...

Sencha Premium User

If I get a warning I go and add to the 'requires' config, but I'm not getting any warnings. I liked the good old days of Ext 4 when I didn't have to do this :-(

Sencha Premium Member

Same issue here. No dots in xtypes not warnings when using the "dev-version" with loader enabled. Extjs and cmd are getting buggier from release to release. Absolutely no fun to work with ... in this state!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast