Thread: Converting 5.0 app to 5.1 in SA Fails in Build if Custom UIs

Sencha Premium Member

Default Converting 5.0 app to 5.1 in SA Fails in Build if Custom UIs

Apps where I did not create any custom UIs (for my grids, windows, etc.) seem to convert to 5.1 with no problem. (and I have been using a custom framework path pointing to 5.1 for a while, so still pointing to the same Ext5 directory).

BUT, apps where I have custom UIs, the build fails with "mixin not defined" over and over

Bruce

Having the same problem. How can we migrate our custom theme to 5.1?

Sencha Premium Member

Andreas, I am using a custom path to the Ext file, so I don't think I "need" to upgrade an existing project. Perhaps someone can confirm that.Bruce

Sencha User

Hi,

Could you let us know for which components have you created uis, so we can see to reproduce it. Also, can you create a ui for the same component in a new Ext5.1 without problems?

Sencha Premium Member

Miro, I have created UIs for many of the panels (where I want diff. colors, fonts, etc.) also for some buttons. I really don't have the time to try to re-create all of these in 5.1 just to see where it fails. (Although, I would assume it will create them fine, I assume there is some "conversion" error.I would be happy to zip up and send you a copy of my app (in 5.0) and you can try the framework upgrade your self and see the errors.Bruce