Thread: tbbutton

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Default tbbutton

Okay, what happened to tbbutton as a possible item for a toolbar? I used it for an application I wrote back with version 3 but now it wouldn't take it and I can't find any reference to it in the api for 5. Button works but I prefer the look of the other form.

And now for the really important question. How is Ext JS pronounced? Nobody around here really knows and I'm getting a couple of variations. I use "Ext jay ess" but I get strange looks.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

The tbbutton config doesn't exist anymore. As you've found, button is the default for toolbars now. What about the tbbutton look are you trying to recreate?

I pronounce ExtJS the same way you do. What other variations have you heard?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I prefer a more obvious break between the buttons and the content below. It's not a big deal and I'll just learn to live with it or see if there is a theme that handles it differently.

The most common pronounciation around here is just "Ext" as if the "js" wasn't there. It's like it's being handles the same was as a file extension and just being ignored unless it's important. Sort of a "What other 'Ext' is there?" approach.