Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hacmscs4 is on a distinguished road

Default [Ext 4.2.3] Flashing of entire grid after horizontal scrolling to right and select

Greeting,

When I am studying the usage of Ext grid panel, I found the captioned problem in the official "Locking, Cell Editing Summary Grid Example" provided by Sencha.

The following is my testing environment config:
    Browser Mode: IE9
    Doc Mode: IE9 Standards
    Windows: 7
    Ext version: 4.2.3.1477

Step to simulate the problem:
    1. Create a simple Ext.grid.Panel with some columns (so that the horizontal scroll bar exists).
    2. Scroll to right and then select a row (by clicking or keyboard UP/DOWN) from the grid panel.
    3. You will find that every single select on a row will make the entire grid to flash.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of

Thanks for letting us know. I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. I took that example and dropped it into this Fiddle.
    https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/ji7

Do you see the issue there?

Join me at SenchaCon 2016!

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of

Nevermind, I see it now. It happens for me when I click on cells in the last column.

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hacmscs4 is on a distinguished road

Default Schedule of bug fix rollout

I would like to ask when the bug fix will be released regularly and at what approach.

Thanks for your support.

Ext JS Premium Member SebTardif's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    SebTardif is just really nice SebTardif is just really nice SebTardif is just really nice SebTardif is just really nice

Why is this is this in the forum of Ext JS 5, but it's about Ext JS 4.x in the text and in the Fiddle.

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating

I'm afraid I currently don't have any information about when this bug will be fixed.

Thanks for pointing this out, SebTardif, I missed that. I've moved this thread to correct forum.

Sencha Premium User
    Vote Rating
    leehlh888 is on a distinguished road

Default check status

how can I check if Ext JS 4.2.4 has included this bug: EXTJS-17041?

I can found the nightly build 4.2.4 ZIP in the support.sencha.com, but I don't what bug fixes it has included

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating

This issue has not been fixed yet, so unfortunately the nightly release of 4.2.4 won't have it yet. If you are speaking generally, the release-notes.html file in the distribution would have that kind of information.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    yukiozeki is on a distinguished road

I faced same bug.
    4.2.4 was released but not fixed yet.
    What is the status?

Yuki