Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    CCG_Sencha is on a distinguished road

Default Ext Direct remote connection .NET API Call errors out

I have Sencha application using Ext Direct and connecting to a .NET application. It works fine locally
    and makes all the direct calls without a problem. But when I try to connect to a remote server that has the same code, when I connect to the server I get a 404 Error stating:

[HttpException]: A public action method 'Index' was not found on controller 'Ext.Direct.Mvc.DirectRouterController'.

This has to be a configuration thing for remote and I do not know how to correct. Anyone have an idea?
    Thanks

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold

Could be namespace/scope related. Perhaps you could post some of your DirectRouterController so we can see if the problem can be spotted.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    CCG_Sencha is on a distinguished road

Default Resolved

Solved. Turned out to be a combination of a mime setting on the server, and allowing OPTIONS

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold

Great to hear you are up and running, and thanks for sharing the solution here.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Thread Participants: 1