Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    CCG_Sencha is on a distinguished road

Default Ext Direct remote connection .NET API Call errors out

I have Sencha application using Ext Direct and connecting to a .NET application. It works fine locally
    and makes all the direct calls without a problem. But when I try to connect to a remote server that has the same code, when I connect to the server I get a 404 Error stating:

[HttpException]: A public action method 'Index' was not found on controller 'Ext.Direct.Mvc.DirectRouterController'.

This has to be a configuration thing for remote and I do not know how to correct. Anyone have an idea?
    Thanks

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of

Could be namespace/scope related. Perhaps you could post some of your DirectRouterController so we can see if the problem can be spotted.

Join me at SenchaCon 2016!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    CCG_Sencha is on a distinguished road

Default Resolved

Solved. Turned out to be a combination of a mime setting on the server, and allowing OPTIONS

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of

Great to hear you are up and running, and thanks for sharing the solution here.

Join me at SenchaCon 2016!

Thread Participants: 1