Thread: Building Ext JS for various environments

Default Building Ext JS for various environments

After development of EXT JS application, I need to know what libraries should go in production, development and test environments. For ex: While development I use ext-all-debug.js but for production, ext-all.js should be used. Is there any automated way to determine as to what libraries should go in production environment. Is there any sencha command that does this work?
    Thanks a lot in advance!

Sencha User
    Answers

Not sure that there is anything that will do that for ExtJS 3. Once you get to version 4, you'll have Sencha Cmd to help with that and more.

We are using EXT JS 5.1. Our application integrates with grails. How can we use sencha command separately to build only EXT JS components?

Sencha User

Hi Gary,

Basically our main question here is -

I know to use Sencha cmd in a standalone Extjs project and also that it can create separate builds for Development and Production. Is there a way I can use these builds in Grails project?

Currently in the grails project I have added the required CSS, app.js and extjs/build/ext-all.js in index.gsp of grails application to get the UI working.
    Is this the right way to use Extjs5 with Grails? Please help.

Versions used -
    Grails 2.4.4
    Extjs5

Sencha User
    Answers

OK, I've moved this thread from the Ext 3.x forums. I've never used Grails myself, and I couldn't find any recent threads about it. There seems to be a very dated plugin: https://grails.org/wiki/Ext%20Plugin. Hopefully someone has been down this road and will share, but you might also want to ask on the Grails mailing lists.