Thread: Tabs too wide on iOS 8 - works fine in Chrom simulation and other webkit browsers.

Sencha User
    Answers

Default Answered: Tabs too wide on iOS 8 - works fine in Chrom simulation and other webkit browsers.

Hello community,

I today have stumbled upon the first ever weird behaviour I cannot find an explanation for. I have Tabs in a TabPanel that have a baseCls which has the tabs' width set to 200px. The width property is applied correctly on Android Tablets, the Google Chrome iPad Simulation and normal Google Chrome, however, on my iPad Air 1 (iOS 8.1.2) the width of the first tab only is equal to the window width on page load(it does not change onorientationchange), all other tabs are displayed properly. I sadly do not have an OSX system accessable, so I cannot use the dev tools on the iPad... I can provide code snippets if nessecary.

Thanks in advance!

2. Hah, found it. The display options for tabs from the cupertino.css where overriding my custom css on iOS Safari 8. The following line fixed it: display: -moz-box !important;

Sencha User
    Answers

Hah, found it. The display options for tabs from the cupertino.css where overriding my custom css on iOS Safari 8. The following line fixed it: display: -moz-box !important;