Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold

Question All email notifications in the Sencha Forum not working

I seem to have turned off all email notifications about replies to threads on the Sencha forum I've subscribed to and I can't identify how to reverse it in my forum settings. How can I get these notifications back?

Thanks.

Sencha - Senior Software Engineer mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The email service we use (SendGrid) doesn't have integration into the forum, it works on the SMTP level. I went in and removed you from the unsubscribe list this morning when we received your emails.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold marc.fearby is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I clicked the unsubscribe link once to a particular thread without realising it was for the lot.

Sencha Premium Member LarssaAndin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    LarssaAndin will become famous soon enough

I have done the exact same thing, Mitchel could you please do the same thing for me?

Would be great if this could be possible to solve by the user in some way in the future!

Sencha - Senior Software Engineer mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LarssaAndin View Post
    I have done the exact same thing, Mitchel could you please do the same thing for me?

Would be great if this could be possible to solve by the user in some way in the future!
    Support subscribers have means to do this in the portal if you click the Settings link on the left menu there should be a button to unsubscribe/subscribe. I have already resubscribed you.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha Premium Member LarssaAndin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    LarssaAndin will become famous soon enough

Yes, it works. Many thanks!Ahh, there it was. As it was forum notifications I just tried all forum settings but that didn't help much.