Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bingvnn is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Cmd (Watch command) - problems

I am testing the Bancha, I trying to integrate with Sencha Watch command and and I 'm having some issues, please Could you help me?

I checked all the steps: http://bancha.io/documentation-pro-sencha-cmd.html, but nothing works.

Code:

E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs>sencha app watchSencha Cmd v5.1.3.61
    [INF] Processing Build Descriptor : default[INF] Loading app json manifest...[ERR] C2008: Requirement had no matching files (Bancha.Initializer) -- E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js:8:16[ERR][ERR] BUILD FAILED[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Failed to find any files for E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js::ExtRequire::Bancha.Initializer[ERR] at com.sencha.util.MethodInvoker$Arguments.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:175)[ERR][ERR] Total time: 4 seconds[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:246: The following error occurred while executing this line:E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\watch-impl.xml:56: The following error occurred while executing this line:E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:376: The following error occurred while executing this line:E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\init-impl.xml:292: com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Failed to find any files for E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js::ExtRequire::Bancha.Initializer
    I'm Designer

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold

Duplicate: https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?293282

I couldn't find much about this. If you've followed all of the instructions, you might try posting a question on the Bancha forum:
    http://bancha.io/forum/category/1.html
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com