Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bingvnn is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Cmd (Watch command) - problems

I am testing the Bancha, I trying to integrate with Sencha Watch command and and I 'm having some issues, please Could you help me?

I checked all the steps: http://bancha.io/documentation-pro-sencha-cmd.html, but nothing works.

Code:

E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs>sencha app watchSencha Cmd v5.1.3.61
    [INF] Processing Build Descriptor : default[INF] Loading app json manifest...[ERR] C2008: Requirement had no matching files (Bancha.Initializer) -- E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js:8:16[ERR][ERR] BUILD FAILED[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Failed to find any files for E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js::ExtRequire::Bancha.Initializer[ERR] at com.sencha.util.MethodInvoker$Arguments.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:175)[ERR][ERR] Total time: 4 seconds[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:246: The following error occurred while executing this line:E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\watch-impl.xml:56: The following error occurred while executing this line:E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:376: The following error occurred while executing this line:E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\.sencha\app\init-impl.xml:292: com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Failed to find any files for E:\Projeto BBApp\controleobras\app\webroot\extjs\app.js::ExtRequire::Bancha.Initializer
    I'm Designer

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of Gary Schlosberg has much to be proud of

Duplicate: https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?293282

I couldn't find much about this. If you've followed all of the instructions, you might try posting a question on the Bancha forum:
    http://bancha.io/forum/category/1.html

Join me at SenchaCon 2016!