Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jmin91 is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Forums - Private Messaging Issue

Hello,

I have a weird issue right now on the forums that I can't seem to figure out. I don't know how this happened but every time Tristan Lee makes a post, it goes to my private messages. As great as his posts are, I don't need to be notified everytime he posts to the forum. It's really bizarre. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? senchaInbox.jpg

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all

It looks as though somehow you were subscribed to Tristan's responses. If you go to the user page, there should be an 'Unsubscribe to user' link on the left above the Join Date. Click that and it should be resolved.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jmin91 is on a distinguished road

Ah I knew I was missing something so obvious. Duh lol. Thanks Gary!

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all Gary Schlosberg is a name known to all

Happy to help! I didn't see the link right away either.
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com