Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plugin needs Activation Code ...

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers

Default Answered: Plugin needs Activation Code ...

I post this question in a need thread. The plugin asks for an activation code. Where do I get it ? I'm a SenchaComplete user .

2. Current Sencha Complete customers: we will be sending you your activation code within the next 10 days, so you can access the JetBrains IDE Plugin. Until then, you can use the trial version.

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers

Current Sencha Complete customers: we will be sending you your activation code within the next 10 days, so you can access the JetBrains IDE Plugin. Until then, you can use the trial version.
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
    Modus Create, Senior Fullstack Engineer

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Sencha Premium User

Any updated info on this?

Sencha Premium Member

How can we tell if are complete. We purchases our licenses a while ago and just renewed our support contract. Given I am be playing around with this for a while and reporting bugs. Not going to be too happy if it get pulled out from under me or requires that I go back to my management asking for more money.

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJavaDude View Post
    How can we tell if are complete. We purchases our licenses a while ago and just renewed our support contract. Given I am be playing around with this for a while and reporting bugs. Not going to be too happy if it get pulled out from under me or requires that I go back to my management asking for more money.
    If you go to https://support.sencha.com and after login you should be directed to the dashboard. In this dashboard, you should see the current subscription in the upper-left panel titled "My Subscription". If you have any other subscriptions, above that there is a My Subscriptions link and a button to switch subscriptions.

Check out my GitHub:

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_R View Post
    Any updated info on this?
    We have been having issues with getting our salesforce configured properly for complete subscribers. We are working to towards resolving this as soon as possible. If your trial has expired, you can open a ticket at https://support.sencha.com and we can have sales help you.

Check out my GitHub:

Sencha Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    If you go to https://support.sencha.com and after login you should be directed to the dashboard. In this dashboard, you should see the current subscription in the upper-left panel titled "My Subscription". If you have any other subscriptions, above that there is a My Subscriptions link and a button to switch subscriptions.
    Mine shows 'Ext JS Premium Support 15 pack'.. Don't see anything else? There is no switch button and to be honest I work large enterprises and switching is painful. Starting to get this sinking feeling that I am about to be screwed. At the time we purchased our licenses there was only two options if I recall, one with the Architect and the other without. At the time we felt Architect was not worth the extra investment (too cumbersome and we really wanted an intellij plugin).

Now there is one and as a customer who just renewed his Support I am feeling not taken care off if this truly is the case. I will contact my sells Rep, but have to say I am not happy with this little activation at the end. Given the pain this plug in removes for all ExtJS developers, it should be something you should have provided long ago as part of making ExtJS easier to work with.

Please pass this along to your sales team. Fully understand the need to make money, but it needs to be balanced with provide at the basics the easiest environment to work in. In my opinion, The plugin is part of it and it should have been communicated during the announcement as to what the requirements of use were going to be not after you got our feedback help. Tacky...

Any update on this? I've not received an email with an activation code and only see that we have 5 complete licenses that are active on the subscription dashboard.

Answers

Check out my GitHub:

Answers

try that with my activation code, and i have updated to the latest version too

not sure whats going on there

cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast