Thread: Sencha Inspector replaces Page Analyzer?

You found a bug! We've classified it as INS-8 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Default Answered: Sencha Inspector replaces Page Analyzer?

Just want to be sure, page-analyzer is gone with Ext JS 6, right? I guess it is replaced with sencha inspector?

2. Not completely... the Page Analyzer still does some things that Inspector does not yet offer.

I am hoping (but can't promise) that our GA release will get to feature-parity with the Page Analyzer, so stay tuned.

Are there any specific parts of the Page Analyzer that you have found particularly helpful? I can try to prioritize those bits -- it's always good to know how our customers are using these tools!

Sencha Developer
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Not completely... the Page Analyzer still does some things that Inspector does not yet offer.

I am hoping (but can't promise) that our GA release will get to feature-parity with the Page Analyzer, so stay tuned.

Are there any specific parts of the Page Analyzer that you have found particularly helpful? I can try to prioritize those bits -- it's always good to know how our customers are using these tools!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

There is nothing really that I'm missing from page-analyzer. However, I can not find it any more in Ext JS 6, so I concluded that Inspector replaces it and was looking for some confirmation.

I was not aware that inspector misses some of page analyzer features. Can you tell which one are missing?

Sencha Developer
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dmurat View Post
    There is nothing really that I'm missing from page-analyzer. However, I can not find it any more in Ext JS 6, so I concluded that Inspector replaces it and was looking for some confirmation.

I was not aware that inspector misses some of page analyzer features. Can you tell which one are missing?
    Hm, I'll have to ask one of my colleagues to chime in re: it not being a part of the Ext6 examples. I wasn't aware of that.

What features are missing? I don't have a specific list, but the most obvious will be the nice graphs/charts that Page Analyzer showed you. Inspector does monitor layouts in realtime, but we didn't specifically port the exact mechanisms so we have a ticket already open to review the differences.

Answers
    Vote Rating

do we know where the page analyzer app is now?

thanks