Thread: Cannot activate Designer

Ext JS Premium Member

Default Cannot activate Designer

Hi,

I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10, but ever since I've been unable to activate Designer. I have version 1.2.3 build 52 installed and when I enter ID/PW it just says there's been a generic "server problem", no error code or anything. I've disabled my firewall and antivirus in case there was an issue there but it made no difference. I can obviously log into the forums so I know the ID/PW is correct. Any ideas how to proceed? Thanks!

Sencha - Support Team bjdurham85's Avatar

Hopefully you've been able to get Designer activated, if not let me know and we'll get it figured out.

Thanks,
    Bryan

Ext JS Premium Member

Hi Bryan, No, unfortunately I wasn't ever able to get it to activate. I just tried again a minute ago and still no good (and that's with my firewall and antivirus turned off too, figured that was worth a shot again). It just gives me a generic "A server error has occurred." message above the username field. What should I try next? Thanks, Frank