Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johncclayton is on a distinguished road

Default Ext 6 Training - Just did it, looking for others with shared experience.

Hi

I just finished the Ext 6 fast track training that took place in Chicago, ending on 4th Sept '15. It was a very good way to get an intro into the massive beast of a system that is ExtJS classic/modern.

I'd like to have a place for those that have done trainings to share and post questions - starting with this thread to see who might be interested. I was talking with our instructors about the chance to create a new Sencha forum for people that have attended training - could be a great place to meet others.

If you are interested in the idea - post a +1 back here so Sencha people can see it, maybe we can generate enough interest and they'll add the forum!

Post a +1 now!

Thanks
    --
    John Clayton

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sg707 is just really nice sg707 is just really nice sg707 is just really nice sg707 is just really nice

I took a training with Max Rahder and it was an EXCELLENT course! The timing I took the course... was ExtJS 5 late last year... Within the year, ExtJS 6 came out... I think it would be nice for people who took the training within the year have access to ExtJS 6 training materials.. After all, there's no way my company will send me out to ExtJS 6 training since I just took ExtJS 5.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johncclayton is on a distinguished road

That's not a bad idea - although I'm not sure that Ext JS 6 content is instantly understandable outside of the training context? Then again, only you would be able to judge that based on seeing the content. Given you have Ext 5 do you think you really would learn so much though?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sg707 is just really nice sg707 is just really nice sg707 is just really nice sg707 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by johncclayton View Post
    That's not a bad idea - although I'm not sure that Ext JS 6 content is instantly understandable outside of the training context? Then again, only you would be able to judge that based on seeing the content. Given you have Ext 5 do you think you really would learn so much though?
    Absolutely! It would be awesome..if I can access their recorded training session for ExtJS 6....