Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johncclayton is on a distinguished road

Default Ext 6 Training - Just did it, looking for others with shared experience.

Hi

I just finished the Ext 6 fast track training that took place in Chicago, ending on 4th Sept '15. It was a very good way to get an intro into the massive beast of a system that is ExtJS classic/modern.

I'd like to have a place for those that have done trainings to share and post questions - starting with this thread to see who might be interested. I was talking with our instructors about the chance to create a new Sencha forum for people that have attended training - could be a great place to meet others.

If you are interested in the idea - post a +1 back here so Sencha people can see it, maybe we can generate enough interest and they'll add the forum!

Post a +1 now!

Thanks
    --
    John Clayton

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sg707 has a spectacular aura about sg707 has a spectacular aura about

I took a training with Max Rahder and it was an EXCELLENT course! The timing I took the course... was ExtJS 5 late last year... Within the year, ExtJS 6 came out... I think it would be nice for people who took the training within the year have access to ExtJS 6 training materials.. After all, there's no way my company will send me out to ExtJS 6 training since I just took ExtJS 5.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johncclayton is on a distinguished road

That's not a bad idea - although I'm not sure that Ext JS 6 content is instantly understandable outside of the training context? Then again, only you would be able to judge that based on seeing the content. Given you have Ext 5 do you think you really would learn so much though?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    sg707 has a spectacular aura about sg707 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by johncclayton View Post
    That's not a bad idea - although I'm not sure that Ext JS 6 content is instantly understandable outside of the training context? Then again, only you would be able to judge that based on seeing the content. Given you have Ext 5 do you think you really would learn so much though?
    Absolutely! It would be awesome..if I can access their recorded training session for ExtJS 6....