Thread: Window config "maximized" don't disable drag & drop.

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTJS-19686 in 5.1.3.

Default Window config "maximized" don't disable drag & drop.

When i create a window with config "maximized: true" this don't disable drag & drop when is shown, so it can be dragged.

I'm using Firefox 41.0.1 with Ext 6.0.0 GPL

Hi--

I'm not able to replicate this. Can you share a Fiddle that demonstrates the issue? https://fiddle.sencha.com

I'll be happy to test this along with you.
    Thanks!
    Joel

Hi, thanks for answer so fast.

After spend a bit of time creating the fiddle, I recreate this and other problems that I discover before. I will enumerate those here, but if you need, i can create some other reports.

1- When you open the first window and it open maximized you can drag it when this is not supposed to happen. It come back to the original position for the constrain:true config, but if you remove the config it will keep where you dropped.
    This happen when i put the animateTarget config.

2- If you restore this window, open the inside window and drag the outside window will see than the fade div of the modal stay visible even when the inside window was hided and when drop the window the fade div disappear and the back of the inside window is accessible.
    I found reviewing the code than the fade div is showed by the zIndexManager and this don't manage this case.
    If you restore the outside window with the inside window visible with the modal, it change the size correctly but dosn't get the rigth position of the parent, i think this is for the animation on the restore action.

3- With both windows opened, both restored and the outside one positioned on one corner of the screen, press the button "Center window inside". You will see tath it center respect to the body of the page and not to the parent window, i think this should happen respect to the parent, as happen when is showed the first time.

4- With both windows opened and the inside window restored (the outside window most not have the constrain config on true so it can be dragged), drag the outside window down enought to put the inside window out of the screen, then click on the button "Btn with menu". In this case the hole body is moved so the inside window can be showed inside of screen. No idea with this one, should be the zIndexManager, maybe trigger que activate event on the inside window, and the navigator try to give the focus to it.

I think is enought for now.

Sorry if my english is bad, I speak Spanish

ADDED: Sorry for add more things but trying now i discover that when the window is configured with maximized:true, the restore - maximize icon on title bar is not toggling, always show restore icon, remove this config or set a false value and it work fine.

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.