Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rozenman is on a distinguished road

Default Show group header (of groupingsummary) in locked AND normal grid

Hey guys,
    I have one locked column with small width (I want it to be narrow). I am using the 'groupingsummary' feature, and therefore most of the group header is hidden (as the group header is shown in locked grid only, and my only locked column is narrow).
    Is there any way to show the group header in the normal grid only? Or, like it was before, having 2 group headers (1 in the normal grid and 1 in the locked grid, for example: http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.1...mary-grid.html).

Thanks!

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if I'm understanding your request. Does this example meet your requirements?
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/#...mary-grid.html
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

No, it doesn't. I will try to explain by using an image:
    Untitled.jpg

What I want is to have the group header in the normal grid (the RED rectangle), and if possible, hide the group header from the locked grid (the GREEN rectangle).
    How can I do that? It was like that in version 4.1, and I want to recreate it in 4.2.

Thanks!

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold Gary Schlosberg is a splendid one to behold

I see. If I'm understanding, it seems to work the same way for me in 4.1.0:
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.1.0/#...mary-grid.html

Do you have an example of the grid omitting the group header on the locked column?
    Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our human resources manager: fabienne.bell@sencha.com

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Schlosberg View Post
    I see. If I'm understanding, it seems to work the same way for me in 4.1.0:
    http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.1.0/#...mary-grid.html

Do you have an example of the grid omitting the group header on the locked column?
    Nope. But, as I said before, I want to omit the header from the locked grid. Though, this is the less important issue. The thing I really want is to add the header to the normal grid, as it was in 4.1.0 ...

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong one. I see what you mean about 4.2.1 now. The header data for the normal side is there as well, but the visibility on the <div> is set to 'hidden'. Perhaps you can force it to display.