Thread: Problem with scollable panels

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Problem with scollable panels

I had a problem with "scrollable" property into a panel that contains some textfields; the problem appear when i wrote something into the first textfield and when i used my keyboard to jump to the next textfield, my panel does'nt scroll back to the top, so i can't see or modify into the first textfield !!! here is my panel in Fiddle :

https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/12q2

(sencha touch 2.4.2)

N.B :
    - to fall on the error you have to use the "next" button on the keyboard to move to another textfield; otherwise, if the cursor is used (the finger in the case of smartphone) the problem does not persist.
    -i'm using a defined height of my panel to adapt it to my smartphone (with small screen)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks for the report. By the 'next' button, do you mean the '>' button? And you're not able to use the '<' button to get back up to the first textfield? If so, I've so far been unable to reproduce this. On what device are you seeing this?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

the problem persists when : i tape something into the textfield 1 then i write something into the second textfield; so my panel couldn't scroll back on top 100% , it scroll back not completly !!

To see this problem on my Fiddle https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/12q2 , you write something in the textfield 1, and then you use the "Tab key" to move to the second textefield then you write something and you tape, after that, on the tab key several times; the result is a panel that does'nt scrolled completly on top when you swip it to the top !!

these steps are just to detect my problem into the fiddle, but it happens on mobile all the time mainly when i use a long list and fields on my panel, so the "scroll" property became indespensable.

I use Samsung J5 with Android 5.1.1 but it happens in Samsung Star 2 too.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

any solutions fixed that please, i'm waiting to publish my little app

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I see it now. Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a workaround for this yet.