Thread: How do I view all (old, closed?) support tickets in the new support portal?

Sencha Premium User

Default How do I view all (old, closed?) support tickets in the new support portal?

I can only see three open tickets. I'm absolutely certain there were more, at least two more closed ones and possibly more than that. Back in the old support portal I could at least get the closed ones to appear by enabling "show engineering status". There were also tickets that could be accessed through the old 'recent' feed that did not appear in the tickets list.

Why are only some tickets visible in the list? How do I show all tickets our team has filed?

Sencha User

I recommend opening a Support portal ticket for this one, as they will be able to check your subscription and if applicable restore your tickets to your account. It may also be a filter obscuring the tickets from view.

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar

Check the grid filters (the ones under the grid column menu by clicking on the arrow icon when you hover over the grid headers). By default, the ticket grid will only show OPEN tickets but you can easily change it to Closed or Any.
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
    Modus Create, Senior Fullstack Engineer

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Sencha Premium User

Thanks, I didn't notice it had filters.

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar

I also added a yellow docked component that tries to tell you that it's showing a filtered data set with a button that allows you to show all to clear the filters to aid people knowing why they may not be seeing something in a grid.
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
    Modus Create, Senior Fullstack Engineer

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens