Thread: CMD 6 - universal 6 - Spring Boot - build completes but wrong

Sencha Premium User

Default CMD 6 - universal 6 - Spring Boot - build completes but wrong

I want to combine CMD 6 (no themes yet), just for production processing, sencha 6 (universal - both classic and modern toolkits) and Spring Boot as back end - (static content for now).

Windows 7 machine, sencha 6, cmd 6

I used CMD (sencha app generate ) to gen the default app - did "sencha app watch" on port 1841
    then - "sencha app build" to generate production build
    I took that directory and copied it to the "public" directory of a Spring Boot demo - "gs-consuming-rest-sencha" (replacing the original demo content)

That worked for a while - "localhost:8080" displayed the default app with the personnel database, etc.

But after a few cycles of "little tweaks" and rebuilding... - I started to get "no rendering" on the classic view - that is on the desktop browser - I can "View source" and it looks "normal?" - AND I could still see it from a mobile device.

I see that there is
    "GET http://localhost:8080/.js?_dc=20160520120324 404 (Not Found)" - 404
    and
    "VM340:3 Uncaught TypeError: c is not a constructor"

*** note the BLANK js file name ***

These occur after "(index):67 XHR finished loading: GET "http://localhost:8080/classic.json?_dc=1463760605139"."

So, in the build I guess there is something going wrong with the production buld classic view toolkit.

1- would copying the "production" build dir of the app be the right thing to do?
    (the "qqq" is the copy of the original demo files)

2016-05-20_1604.png

2 - how to check that the "build" process did the right thing?
    it looked ok -
    C:\Projects2016\MyApp>sencha app build
    Sencha Cmd v6.1.2.15
    [INF] Processing Build Descriptor : classic
    [INF] Loading app json manifest...
    [INF] Appending content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\bootstrap.js
    [INF] Writing content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\classic.json
    [INF] Compressing data with YuiJavascriptCompressor
    [INF] Writing concatenated output to file C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\classic\app.js
    [INF] merging 223 input resources into C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\classic\resources
    [INF] merged 0 resources into C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\classic\resources
    [INF] merging 19 input resources into C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp
    [INF] merged 10 resources into C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp
    [INF] Copying page resources to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp
    [INF] Applying version stamps to json resource entries
    [INF] Generating file deltas to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\classic\deltas
    [INF] Writing content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\classic.json
    [INF] Writing content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\microloader.js
    [INF] Appending content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\microloader.js
    [INF] Building output markup to C:\Projects2016\MyApp/build/production/MyApp/index.html
    [INF] Writing content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\index.html
    [INF] generating cache manifest to C:\Projects2016\MyApp/build/production/MyApp/cache.appcache
    [INF] Processing Build Descriptor : modern
    [INF] Loading app json manifest...
    [INF] Appending content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\bootstrap.js
    [INF] Writing content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\modern.json
    [INF] Compressing data with YuiJavascriptCompressor
    [INF] Writing concatenated output to file C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\modern\app.js
    [INF] merging 365 input resources into C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\modern\resources
    [INF] merged 0 resources into C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\modern\resources
    [INF] merging 19 input resources into C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp
    [INF] merged 10 resources into C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp
    [INF] Copying page resources to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp
    [INF] Applying version stamps to json resource entries
    [INF] Generating file deltas to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\modern\deltas
    [INF] Writing content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\modern.json
    [INF] Writing content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\microloader.js
    [INF] Appending content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\microloader.js
    [INF] Building output markup to C:\Projects2016\MyApp/build/production/MyApp/index.html
    [INF] Writing content to C:\Projects2016\MyApp\build\production\MyApp\index.html
    [INF] generating cache manifest to C:\Projects2016\MyApp/build/production/MyApp/cache.appcache

Please help with any ideas or suggestions

Thanks

Sencha Premium Member

In my experience the .js 404 (Not Found) error is the result of omitting the correct requires: [...] in a view. E.g. if you start with the default generated app and you add a border layout in your view you must add the requires in your view, like:

Code:
        requires: [    
            'Ext.layout.container.Border'
        ]

Sencha Premium User

Thank you MRMV - I am still trying this and will let you know.

Sencha Premium Member

Just for reference, I noticed this topic explains the same thing https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...built-with-CMD

Ext JS Premium Member

Topic is old, but hopefully this helps someone in the future. In my experience the best way to troubleshoot this, is to do a "sencha app build testing". Open the testing build and view the browser errors, and you should see an error that's more specific, such as:

Uncaught Error: [Ext.createByAlias] Unrecognized alias: plugin.gridfilters

Look up the alias in the API docs to get the full class path. In my example, I simply need to add a requires to Ext.grid.filters.Filters and everything works.