Thread: Plguin's for Phtoshop /Indesign using Extjs ?

Default Plguin's for Phtoshop /Indesign using Extjs ?

Hi ,

please let me know if some one is aware of developing plugin's for Photshop/Indesign using Extjs .

I am currently using java script for plugin's development , no we are planning to put our web app code and plugin code on same page for purpose of re-using UI .

i noticed difference were i can display all Ext UI over plugin panel of Indesign tool using CDN link's, but struck at navigating to .js files of it's stores and model's .

PS: for plugin development am unable to follow extjs provided project structure like navigating js files from it's app.js -->application.js-->main.js with it's provided structure .

Sencha User
    Answers

Can you provide more details on how an Ext JS plugin would interact with Photoshop?

Hey Gary Schlosberg,

This is exactly am trying to figure out creating plugin with out using sencha cmd .

am thinking to use Ext Js 6 and above versions -->providing CDN links for displaying Extjs UI --> talking to java script ?? -->later java script objects talks to Extend Script --> Extend Script talk to InDesign document -->Extend script objects convert to java script --> now , java script object would like to talk with sencha UI (avoiding flow like ,model , store) .

Could you please conform if Ext JS UI components can talk to java script objects ?? (avoiding sencha cmd and sencha framework ?)

My intension is to check if we can re-use the components of sencha Web application in to this InDesign/Photshope plugin's application ?

Thanks in advance .

Okie.. more clear question would be ..can we use third party .js & .jsx files into Extjs ?

Sencha User
    Answers

Can I ask why you are looking to avoid using Cmd?

- since plugin doesn't require jetty server to run on browser at some kind of port 1814 .
    - plugin project folder have to be placed at path="C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CEP\extensions\"
    - project above path will help in displaying developed panels at InDesign tool , were we can interact with two-n-fro communication between Ext UI plugin panel-->indesign document -->Ext UI Plugin panel.