Thread: Vertical Scrolling Problem with Carousel Card on IE, IOS Safari, and IOS Chrome

You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTJS-22559 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Touch Premium Member

Default Vertical Scrolling Problem with Carousel Card on IE, IOS Safari, and IOS Chrome

Ext version tested:

• Ext 6.2.0 rev 981 Modern Neptune

Browser versions tested against:

• Chrome Version 54.0.2840.71 m
    • IE 11.0.9600.18500
    • Firefox 49.0.2
    • IOS 10 Safari (latest)
    • IOS 10 Chrome (latest)

DOCTYPE tested against:

• HTML

Description:

• I have a container with two titlebars (one docked top and the other docked bottom). The container has a carousel that fills of the remaining center area. I want to have the cards in the carousel to be able to scroll vertically. My problem is that the behavior of the page is inconsistent across browsers. It works as expected on Chrome (Windows) and Firefox. IE 11 goes into a CPU busy loop when the page is activated. Hoverever, using fiddle on IE -- no busy loop, you can vertically scroll, but the next/prev button do not work. On Safari (IOS) the ability to vertically scroll does not work. On Chrome (IOS) the bottom titlebar is not visible and the card does not vertically scroll.

Steps to reproduce the problem:

[LIST][*]Load the page on each browser and manually resize the browser down (width and height) so all the content does not fit. https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/1jlm

The result that was expected:

• Ability to vertically scroll the carousel's card on all browsers and to be able to use the next/prev button on all browsers.

The result that occurs instead:

• (See above)

Sencha Premium User

Hello,

I am facing the same issue, unable to vertical scroll inside a carousel on mobile devices.
    So I am also interested by any answer.

Mickaël

Hi,

I have also this problem.

Gábor

Sencha Premium Member

Hi Am also having same problem.. any work around for this ?

Sencha - Support Team bjdurham85's Avatar

Hi--,

It looks like this was previously reported, fixed and should be available in an upcoming release. Additionally, it looks like an override was generated and is available in the Support Portal if you'd like to file a ticket for the patch. Linking bug to ticket for quick lookup (or EXTJS-22559).

Best!
    Bryan

Hi,
    We have the same Issue with the latest release as of today (6.2.1). Can you please explain how we can get the patch/override? We are new to the forum/community and don't really know what to do with the "EXTJS-22559" information. Where do we lookup that?

Best regards
    Andreas

Has anybody found this override?