Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Extension not working

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member

I tried it on Win 10 x64 and Windows Server 2008 R2 x64. Same problems on each machine ...

Sencha User AlexanderDrackaProfiq's Avatar
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by seg View Post
    Hi,

I've just installed the extension, first from the extensions menu and second from the terminal console. Although it says installation was successful, none of the Extjs menu commands work, such as "Edit ExtJS plugin configuration", "New Ext JS Class" etc. The error I get is "command 'extension.vscode-extjs.xxx' not found". Also the "Go to definition" action does not work.
    I have installed the latest VS Code version: 1.7.1 on Microsoft windows.

Thanks,

Rob
    Hi geek0r
    I am sorry for inconvenience. In my Windows 7 (x64) everything works fine. I would like to ask you few questions.
    Could you try to create a new Ext JS application? (Open empty folder in VS Code, right click New Ext JS Classic App, wait while generation and indexing finished and try invoke Code Completion).
    Do you have Sencha Cmd installed? (missing CMD causing issues with Code complition and Code navigation)
    This issue (command not found) happened to me if my project was not indexed. But I never see this while I was creating application (Classic, Modern or Unviersal).

Sencha Premium User

Hi,

I've just tried to create a new Ext JS application in VS Code, but get the same error: "command 'extension.vscode-extjs.createClassicApp' not found". So it seams not one of the commands work, I've got the latest sencha command installed and it works fine from the command prompt.

Thanks,

Rob

Sencha User

@geek0r see if you can run the command below at the prompt. Let us know with the results. To me it sounds like a permission issue.

icacls "C:\Users\geek0r\.vscode\extensions\Sencha.vscode-extjs-1.0.0\tern\win32\tern-win32.exe" /grant Everyone:F

Sencha Premium User

Hi, by the way, my name is Rob and I started this thread.

Running this command from the prompt, with administrator rights, I get the following error: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

Sencha User

Rob,

Are you running the command from PowerShell or Command Prompt? If using PowerShell, would you please try to run it from command prompt? Not sure how quotes are handled in PowerShell. Or you could use PowerShell escape sequence: --%.

Would like to see if the permissions are successfully applied through this command. Once that happens it should allow you to run the plugin through VSCode.

Thx

Sencha Premium User

I did run it from the command prompt with administratior rights and got the error mentioned in my previous thread.

Sencha User

Quote Originally Posted by riteshatsencha View Post
    @geek0r see if you can run the command below at the prompt. Let us know with the results. To me it sounds like a permission issue.

icacls "C:\Users\geek0r\.vscode\extensions\Sencha.vscode-extjs-1.0.0\tern\win32\tern-win32.exe" /grant Everyone:F

Rob,

See if you can run the same command with domain or PC name appended to it as below. Replace word "DOMAIN" with the actual domain or PC name. Might have to try it with your user name instead of Everyone.

icacls "C:\Users\geek0r\.vscode\extensions\Sencha.vscode-extjs-1.0.0\tern\win32\tern-win32.exe" /grant DOMAIN\Everyone:F

Thx

Sencha User

Rob,

See if you can append DOMAIN or PC Name to the command as below.

icacls "C:\Users\geek0r\.vscode\extensions\Sencha.vscode-extjs-1.0.0\tern\win32\tern-win32.exe" /grant DOMAIN\Everyone:F

Replace the word DOMAIN with the actual domain name or PC name. If that doesn't work then try it with DOMAIN\username instead of Everyone.

Let us know.

Thx

Sencha Premium User

This icacls command works it says that one file has been processed, but it doesn't solve the extension problems in VS code I still get the command '...' not found errors.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast