Thread: Installed and then uninstalled the plugin - Why is PUBLISH triggering app builds?

Sencha Premium User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Default Installed and then uninstalled the plugin - Why is PUBLISH triggering app builds?

I have a Visual studio 2015 solution with 5 C# projects and a Website project.

I installed your VS plugin and when I build the VS solution via the "Publish" option on the website project the sencha app builds are being executed on the Sencha apps contained in the VS project.

I uninstalled your plugin to stop this but it's still happening. In the output window of Visual Studio I see it compiling the ExtJS projects.

What the heck is going on?

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Hi,
    the problem is that plugin modifies wpp.targets file and after uninstallation this file remains on hard drive. So, simple solution is to remove this file (it's located in project directory - your_project_name.wpp.targets). If you made any modifications of this file yourself, it's also ok to just remove section which starts sencha app build.

Sencha Premium User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Default Was this file hidden?

I didn't see that file? Was that file hidden? It cost me a few hours trying to figure out what was going on.
    Is there any way to turn that off if you want to manually control which Sencha apps are compiled when you do a build in Visual Studio?

Quote Originally Posted by mirekgrela View Post
    Hi,
    the problem is that plugin modifies wpp.targets file and after uninstallation this file remains on hard drive. So, simple solution is to remove this file (it's located in project directory - your_project_name.wpp.targets). If you made any modifications of this file yourself, it's also ok to just remove section which starts sencha app build.