Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Themer for upgraded project

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating

He's watching this thread. One thought he had was that if your folder structure was in German that perhaps that may be confusing it but that doesn't seem to be the case. I am on a project for the next two weeks but I will try to monitor this for responses. You may want to submit a support ticket on this if I am correct and you have support credits.

The difficulty we are having is that we see no reports of this and haven't been able to duplicate the issue on our side.

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating

He's watching this thread. One thought he had was that if your folder structure was in German that perhaps that may be confusing it but that doesn't seem to be the case. I am on a project for the next two weeks but I will try to monitor this for responses. You may want to submit a support ticket on this if I am correct and you have support credits.

The difficulty we are having is that we see no reports of this and haven't been able to duplicate the issue on our side.

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

Sencha - Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Kevin Jackson
    Sencha Support Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123