Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BUG: Can't open any Ext 6+ project in any SA after 11/Jan

Just downloaded 4.1.1 (64-bit version). Installed on top of 4.1.0. Projects now can be opened in Windows 7. We have not tested all existing projects. But this is a good start. Thanks !!

Both of the workaround did not work for us. #1 ended up with blank project inspector. #2 resulted in unable to verify our licenses.

Sencha Premium User

SA 4.1.1 has not fixed the issue for me. I still have to clear use workaround #1 to open any projects.

I have tried to install SA 4.1.1 on top of 4.1.0 and fully uninstall all version of SA and perform a clean install of SA 4.1.1. Neither case gives a positive result.

Sencha User
    Answers

Thats really weird! I have no problems with 4.1.1 now. Just to be safe I cleared the cached before installing. What I tried before was clearing Sencha folder in my C:\<users>\AppData folder so everything is fresh as.. SA even prompted me for an Activation code after I did that.

Sencha Premium User

Quote Originally Posted by mazhar.shaikh View Post
    Thats really weird! I have no problems with 4.1.1 now. Just to be safe I cleared the cached before installing. What I tried before was clearing Sencha folder in my C:\<users>\AppData folder so everything is fresh as.. SA even prompted me for an Activation code after I did that.
    It would be nice if it worked but no joy. If I try and open a project while I have an Internet connection it does not load. If I check Task Manager I can see a Java process using a lot of CPU.

Sencha User
    Answers

Just as a matter of interest, how long did you wait on the loading screen, it took me a minute or so first time.

Sencha Premium User

I gave up after 15 minutes

Sencha User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDRidley View Post
    I gave up after 15 minutes
    Thats long. I suspect your installation must have gone wrong. Probably worth creating a ticket with support.

Sencha Premium User

Its possible.

However the install of SA 4.1.1 I am using at the moment is a clean one and it still has the issue so not sure what could be wrong with it. Unless the project is damaged somehow.

Sencha User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDRidley View Post
    Its possible.

However the install of SA 4.1.1 I am using at the moment is a clean one and it still has the issue so not sure what could be wrong with it. Unless the project is damaged somehow.
    I dont think it could be to do with your project, you should have the same problem if you try creating a new project, just select any existing template and hit Create, you will hit the same Loading screen..

I would uninstall all versions of SA, clear every trace of SA from Users folder including cache and AppData, from Program Files folder. Restart my laptop and give it a try again. Make sure you have your Activation code handy.

FYI: I am on Windows 10. Not sure what OS you are using, it might still be a problem in case you are on a different OS.

Sencha Premium User

Quote Originally Posted by mazhar.shaikh View Post
    I dont think it could be to do with your project, you should have the same problem if you try creating a new project, just select any existing template and hit Create, you will hit the same Loading screen..

I would uninstall all versions of SA, clear every trace of SA from Users folder including cache and AppData, from Program Files folder. Restart my laptop and give it a try again. Make sure you have your Activation code handy.

FYI: I am on Windows 10. Not sure what OS you are using, it might still be a problem in case you are on a different OS.
    The current install of SA was a clean on. I removed all traces from Program Files and the user folder. I am also using Windows 10.

Now for the strange bit. After creating a new project using a template I can again open my other projects while still connected to the Internet. So it all looks good for now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast