Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sencha Architect Linux distributions support

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by marcelo.cavalini View Post
    Hi petr.vecera

Please actually I'm using this version (SenchaCmd-5.1.2.52-linux-x64.run.tar.gz) to compile my JS, and now, after I upgrade my SA to 3.5 version I'm getting error in my application.
    I saw that the version of cmd in SA 3.5 is 6.1.2.15 then my question is If I need change my compiller, and if yes, can you please send me a download link for this version ?
    Thank you very much.
    The Cmd versions should be in sync if you want compile your project. Cmd should be bundled with the SA , you can find it in the assets folder in the installation folder location.

But you can also download Cmd from the website https://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/cmd-download/
    Just install it into ~\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.xxx\ and SA should use the highest version it finds in that folder.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Ok, thank you very much for you quickly reply.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Dear petr.vecera!

I have a problem with our old Sencha licences and when I wrote a letter to your support I got in the answer this thread to ask about my problems.

Please try to help me on the following problems what I described in my original letter.

----------

Dear Sir/Madam!

We have an old Ext JS 4.x (5 user without support) and one Sencha Architect 3 (1 user) license.

My old contact data was changed as our source company was splitted into discret company but this is not so much problem in this case.

We did not used 'our' Ext JS a lot in the last 1-2 years but currently we had to correct one of our applications but have some problems with it.

My first problem is that currently I simply can not download the last Sencha Architect 3.x (Linux) installer to use on our old product for the fixes as the installer just available under the Pro license but our old one is not such and on your page there is no any archivum for your out-dated products.
    The second problem is that on my Linux device where the old Architect was I simply could not start the last available Architect (3.2) as it told me that my 30 day trial had over. My user name is 'ebola' in Architect and of course on your forum also. This is why I uninstalled my Architect and purge any of it's relevances and tried to reinstall the app but did not found the installer of it.

Could you please help with an installer on any channel and a help how can I reactivate it? I have your original eletter with activation number and so but simply don't know what it was deactivated.

Thanks for your help in advance,

----------

There were some personal data in the original letter what I had cut now but of course I can send to you our order numbers and my old and currently used contact data if you need it.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Tamas

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Hi Tamas

If you have your activation code / user name - it should still work without any problems. But as per our first post SA 3.2 no longer works in newer distributions or distributions with updated libraries.

Your options are:
    Install SA 3.5 to your Linux machine, active it with your license and open your project - it should work.

Or download virtual box https://www.virtualbox.org/ and install there some older Linux distribution (as per first post in this thread) for example Linux mint 17.2
    https://www.linuxmint.com/edition.php?id=190 and run SA 3.2

Let me know if I understand the problem correctly.

Petr

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Dear Petr!

What you wrote is absolutely correct but I don't have the 3.5 installer as currently it is available just from support page and I have no support account as I wrote.

Could you please send me a link for 3.5 to jump over the problems of 3.2?

(Anyway I use Ubuntu 16.10 just to describe it.)

Thanks a lot for it,

Tamas

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Dear Petr!

Thank you for the PM! It seems that 3.5 really works.

Tamas

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi,
    I need to download SA 3.5.1, becouse I have a 3.5 license and will not work with SA 4.
    Could you send me the link, please ?

Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12