Thread: Issues with Modern toolkit - sass/src/.. files ignored by build - bug?

Sencha Premium User

Default Issues with Modern toolkit - sass/src/.. files ignored by build - bug?

Using ExtJS 6.2.1
    CMD 6.2.1.29

I have the following in my app.json -

Code:
    "sass": {
        "namespace": "MyAppName",
        "etc": [
          "sass/etc/all.scss",
          "${toolkit.name}/sass/etc/all.scss"
        ],
        "var": [
          "sass/var/all.scss",
          "${toolkit.name}/sass/var"
        ],
        "src": [
          "sass/src",
          "${toolkit.name}/sass/src" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ISSUES but only for Modern, Classic OK
        ]
      },

My Classic scss files are being found & included
    classic/sass/src/view/main/Main.scss; classic/sass/view/common/CommonFormPanel.scss; . all good.

But my single Modern file is being included
    modern/sass/src/view/main/Main.scss ... << ignored ??

If I move this ignored file to the root folder
    sass/src/main/Main.scss << included BUT that screws up my classic theme !

I have moved the file to the 'etc' folder & renamed it all.scss & that works !?!

I think I have this issue too. my sass/src/all.scss is consistently ignored in a theme used by a Modern package.

The whole src/ folder appears to simply not be included. Building my theme-using package with --debug, I see this:

[DBG] loading paths for package theme-ecomundo
    [DBG] loading path entry /home/steve/6/packages/local/theme-ecomundo/sass/etc/all.scss
    [DBG] loading path entry /home/steve/6/packages/local/theme-ecomundo/sass/var
    [DBG] loading path entry /home/steve/6/packages/local/theme-ecomundo/sass/var/all.scss
    [DBG] loading path entry /home/steve/6/packages/local/theme-ecomundo/sass/var/elevation.scss
    [DBG] loading path entry /home/steve/6/packages/local/theme-ecomundo/sass/var/typography.scss
    No src/... used by the dependency, although I can see that if I build the theme, files in the src/ folder are included.
    We're recruiting

EcoMundo is looking for ExtJS architects and developers in their offices in 🇫🇷 Paris, 🇲🇬 Tananarive and 🇻🇳 Ho Chi Minh City!

Check out https://www.ecomundo.eu/fr/recrutement or get in touch with me. We're a global actor in software for chemical regulatory compliance, with the size and state of mind of a start-up.