0down votefavorite
I have a HTMLEditor component (ExtJS 331) in a page and I am facing a very weird issue :
Whenever I copy and paste some text onto this HTML Editor, the cursor jumps to the top of the text block, whereas the expected behaviour, is of course that it stays next to the last character of the last line of pasted text.
This problem happens only in FireFox and not in Chrome or IE. I have looked through all the code for all the events and listeners (onKeyUp,onPaste etc whatever was registered) and there is nothing I find that deals with the cursor position. I have got a feeling this is a bug specific to ExtJS331 and FireFox.
Any pointers would helpful !

Hi All,

I have a HTMLEditor component (ExtJS 331) in a page and I am facing a very weird issue :

Whenever I copy and paste some text onto this HTML Editor, the cursor jumps to the top of the text block, whereas the expected behaviour, is of course that it stays next to the last character of the last line of pasted text.

This problem happens only in FireFox and not in Chrome or IE. I have looked through all the code for all the events and listeners (onKeyUp,onPaste etc whatever was registered) and there is nothing I find that deals with the cursor position. I have got a feeling this is a bug specific to ExtJS331 and FireFox.

Any pointers would helpful !