Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Recorder stopped working after upgrading from 2.0.0-EA to 2.0.2

  1. #21
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    82
    Vote Rating
    2
      0  

    Default

    Hi Arun,
    Did you find any way to solve this issue, because i did all that procedure advised by Joel, and now facing the same issue you provided in the 4th screenshot.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #22
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    13
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Hi Rohan,

    There has been no resolution yet.


    -Arun

  3. #23
    Sencha User joel.watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,120
    Vote Rating
    185
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arunhmetrix View Post
    Hi Joel,

    Do I need to update the Path environment variable in my system with chromedriver path or selenium-server path?


    -Arun
    You shouldn't have to update this. If you have added any paths, you might try removing those. Thanks

  4. #24
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    13
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Joel,

    I did not update any PATH variables, as you suggested above. But the issue still persists with the recorder even after updating the underlying assets. Let me know if I can share any further artifacts.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Hi Joel,

    I have followed all the steps which you have mentioned dot to dot. Initially I was wondering why event recorder did not work after following the same procedure later based on above input tried removing environment variable which is been set by me. Now I don't see any discrepancies. Thanks a lot for your assistance and I must say this thread was really helpful


    Regards,
    Shalini C

  6. #26
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Hi Joel,
    I downloaded the trail version Sencha test 2_0_2_9 to check if it suits our project needs. I followed the steps guided by you but still facing the same issue what Arun is facing. Guide me if i can do anything.Sench test recorder error.jpg

  7. #27
    Sencha User joel.watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,120
    Vote Rating
    185
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AshokPericharla View Post
    Hi Joel,
    I downloaded the trail version Sencha test 2_0_2_9 to check if it suits our project needs. I followed the steps guided by you but still facing the same issue what Arun is facing. Guide me if i can do anything.Sench test recorder error.jpg
    Hi--

    The error message suggests that you don't have the chromedriver in the correct location. Please double-check that you have included the chromedriver, with the appropriate naming convention, in the proper location.

    Thanks
    Joel

  8. #28
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Hi joel,
    I checked the chrome driver in the location, i included it with appropriate naming convention. I am sharing the screenshots of the chrome location, selenium server location and errors. Please help if i can do anything more ...Chrome driver name and location.JPGSelenium server version and location.JPGConfig file.JPGTask error.JPGSystem error.JPG

  9. #29
    Sencha User joel.watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,120
    Vote Rating
    185
      0  

    Default

    @AshokPericharla--

    On the face, everything looks to be configured correctly. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps you have a bad/corrupt version of the chromedriver?

    Here's what I would suggest: install the selenium-standalone module somewhere on your machine. Run the install method...this should grab the correct chromedriver, with the correct name. Once you have that, try putting it in location above.

    Thanks!
    Joel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. SetFlex stopped working
    By lsamples in forum Ext 6: Q&A
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20 Jul 2015, 9:38 AM
  2. Sencha App Stopped Working
    By StudentUSA in forum Sencha Touch 2.x: Q&A
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30 May 2015, 8:00 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25 Sep 2013, 10:01 AM
  4. BeanModelFactory stopped working 2.0.1 -> 2.1.0
    By pierand in forum Ext GWT: Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15 Jan 2010, 7:03 AM
  5. I must be going mad. This DnD code stopped working.
    By Animal in forum Ext 2.x: Help & Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21 Mar 2008, 6:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •