Thread: [2.1][CLOSED] Renderer in Editorgrid not firing after cell edit

Arrow [2.1][CLOSED] Renderer in Editorgrid not firing after cell edit

I have created drop-in example code to demonstrate.

Add the contents of the attachment to the examples folder and navigate to .../ext/examples/custom-renderer-issue/hello.html

Click the button to launch the window, and then the button to bill all the items (copy from the bottom grid to the top editor grid).

Edit the value in the last column, leave that cell and note that the new value does not appear.
    The value in the store is changed but the renderer has not fired.

Click the button to remove all the items, then re-add them, to verify that the value in the store has changed. (or simply double click to edit the value again)

EDIT: I have seen that this is similar (maybe a dupe of) http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33791, but that has no replies yet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jezmck; 29 Apr 2008 at 3:38 AM. Reason: solved

bump.
    (why are the bugs related to older Ext versions being looked at, but not this?)

A record can only belong to ONE store at a time. updateInvoiceDetailsGrids needs to COPY the records when adding them to storeFees or storeDisb.

ps. A JsonStore doesn't have a reader config option.

Hi Condor, I'm surprised, but that has indeed fixed it, Thanks!

re ps: http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/docs/?cl...data.JsonStore indicates that it does, I'm a little confused by that.

thanks.
    I thought the docs would be updated with the new release.

from the docs for JsonStore (emphasis added):
    Code:
    Small helper class to make creating Stores for remotely-loaded JSON data easier.
    JsonStore is pre-configured with a built-in Ext.data.HttpProxy and Ext.data.JsonReader.
    If you require some other proxy/reader combination then you'll have to create a basic Ext.data.Store configured as needed.
    that said, the reader config will definitely need to be hidden for the JsonStore.