Thread: [ERR] The target folder is already configured as a workspace

Sencha Premium User
    Vote Rating

Exclamation [ERR] The target folder is already configured as a workspace

Hi guys, I hope you can help me out. I downloaded the project, but I'm having problems making it work. I downloaded the same project in the past in a different folder, but I later deleted it. The project I'm working with right now is in a whole new different root directory from the one I deleted. but it’s giving me this error. I’m guessing it has something to do with the workspace? I don’t really know what a workspace is, I've never set one and didnt know of its existence till today. My sencha version is 6.2. If you need any other information I would gladly provide it. Thanks!

Sencha Premium User
    Vote Rating

Default Solved

Well, I could figure it out at last. What you need to do is delete the folder named resources and the file workspace.json. Greetings

Sencha Premium User
    Vote Rating

Default Solved part 2

You may also gonna need to delete the .sencha folder

Sencha Premium User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by developer2innovate View Post
    Hi guys, I hope you can help me out. I downloaded the project, but I'm having problems making it work. I downloaded the same project in the past in a different folder, but I later deleted it. The project I'm working with right now is in a whole new different root directory from the one I deleted. but it’s giving me this error. I’m guessing it has something to do with the workspace? I don’t really know what a workspace is, I've never set one and didnt know of its existence till today.My sencha version is 6.2. If you need any other information I would gladly provide it. Thanks!

Forget what I said before, the problem turned out to be a problem with the system variables. I had the system variable named SENCHA_CMD missing. You need to fill its value with this line: C:\....\bin\Sencha\Architect\Cmd\6.2.2.36\ the last number is the cmd version you own.
    The last step is to modify the 'Path' variable by adding C:\....\bin\Sencha\Architect\Cmd\6.2.2.36\ to its value.