Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Themer 1.2 and custom UIs. Nightmare cmd.6.5.0.180

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for CAT-842 in 1.3.0.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers

Default Themer 1.2 and custom UIs. Nightmare cmd.6.5.0.180

Hi,

Today I have created a couple of progress bar UI to have different colors like a progress bar in red and another in green. Cool worked. After I close the Themer, because it started to dont render the theme inside the themer ;-)

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 14.51.18.png

Then I reopened and failed to open, complainin about some variables that are not defined ! All related to the new UIs I created using the Themer

[2017-06-07 15:42:10.503] [INFO] [default] - [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-bar-background-gradient => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-height => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-border-width => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5

[2017-06-07 15:42:10.504] [INFO] [default] - [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-border-radius => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-text-text-align => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-text-font-size => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-text-font-weight => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5

[2017-06-07 15:42:10.505] [INFO] [default] - [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-border-color => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-background-color => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-bar-background-color => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-bar-background-gradient => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-height => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-border-width => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-border-radius => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-text-text-align => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-text-font-size => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-green-progress-text-font-weight => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:2
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-border-color => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-background-color => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-bar-background-color => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-bar-background-gradient => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-height => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages
    [2017-06-07 15:42:10.506] [INFO] [default] - /local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-border-width => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-border-radius => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-text-text-align => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-text-font-size => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Reference to undeclared variable $ui-progress-red-progress-text-font-weight => /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/packages/local/mt4-them2/classic/sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss:5
    [WRN] Sass compilation encountered 40 warning(s)

[2017-06-07 15:42:11.225] [INFO] [default] - [LOG] Build error for /Users/aestevez/Desktop/PROJECTS/MT4/mt4-gui/build/temp/development/Viewer/sass/Viewer-all.scss

[2017-06-07 15:42:11.227] [INFO] [default] - [LOG] Fashion Error : Reference to undeclared variable : $ui_progress_green_progress_border_color :

[2017-06-07 15:42:11.283] [INFO] [default] - [ERR]

[2017-06-07 15:42:11.289] [INFO] [default] - [ERR] BUILD FAILED
    [ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExBuild: Fashion build exited with code : 1
    [ERR] at su
    [ERR] n.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [ERR]

[2017-06-07 15:42:11.298] [INFO] [default] - [ERR] Total time: 10 seconds

[2017-06-07 15:42:11.414] [ERROR] [default] - app watch --port 0 classic died with code null [ '', 'BUILD FAILED', 'Total time: 10 seconds' ]
    [2017-06-07 15:42:11.416] [ERROR] [default] -
    BUILD FAILED
    Total time: 10 seconds Error:
    BUILD FAILED
    Total time: 10 seconds
    at SenchaCmd._closeHandler (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/sencha-cmd/index.js:236:32)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:290:19)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:885:16)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (internal/child_process.js:334:11)
    at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:188:7)
    at Pipe._handle.close [as _onclose] (net.js:501:12)

How can I add the vars that are not defined? Now i cannot open the Themer

Answers

I am having the same problem, although I could get the project to build with the custom Theme by adding the definitions manually to <themefolder>\classic\saass\save.scss, when the Theme opens it has no styling as shown in your screenshot

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team
    Answers

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Answers

Thanks Dan, any workarounds for now ? It's blocking my project a bit not being able to continue with any theme changes

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team
    Answers

Are you using Sencha Architect with Themer by chance? The Architect developers seem to think this may be related to bug in the integration (which means even if we manually fix it, it will probably re-break).

You can try manually removing the UI (sass/save/Ext/ProgressBar.scss [delete mixin call] & sass/var/theme-ui-variables.scss [delete variables relating to the mixin]). I believe this should at least get the theme to actually build again.

If this doesn't work, it would be helpful if you could send me your theme package (PM me for an email address). I should be able to do some voodoo magic to get it building again.

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dan.buhrman View Post
    Are you using Sencha Architect with Themer by chance?
    Yes! Architect 4 latest build.... I will try your suggestion tomorrow and if that fails PM you. Really appreciate it.

Answers

There is bug in SA 4.2.1 regarding to Themer integration, see also known issue. We are working on the fix which should be released on Jul/11. Unfortunately we are not aware of workaround.

Answers

Thanks Petr, 11th July isn't far away, I appreciate the update

Answers

Hi Peter, just wondered if there's any update on the new release ?

Answers

I'm sorry, but there is couple of days delay of the release unfortunately. Should be out very soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast