Thread: The Grid Exporter: "is aware of the state of the UI" .. ??

Sencha Premium User
    Answers

Default Answered: The Grid Exporter: "is aware of the state of the UI" .. ??

The video here ... says the exporter is aware of the state of the UI and can export all rows or just the visible rows.

Could someone explain to me how to get it to export all of the rows from a grid which has a pagingtoolbar & pages of 25 records

Thanks

2. Since the data of the other pages is not in the store, this is not possible.

With "Visible Rows" they mean "the rows in the currently visible area" regarding the scroll bar, with "All rows" they mean "All rows that are in the store".

Sencha Premium User alexander.urban's Avatar
    Answers

Since the data of the other pages is not in the store, this is not possible.

With "Visible Rows" they mean "the rows in the currently visible area" regarding the scroll bar, with "All rows" they mean "All rows that are in the store".

Sencha Premium User
    Answers

Thanks for that...
    I built a workaround a couple of months back to return all rows from the web service when exporting, due to " this is not possible " ... but when I watched the video I thought I might have missed a subtle config somewhere.