Thread: How to disable checkbox select/deselect when pressing row up /down keys on grid

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.

Default How to disable checkbox select/deselect when pressing row up /down keys on grid

i want to disable checkbox selection /deselection when we press row up or row down key on grid . how it is possible
    here is the Sencha fiddle for this .
    here you can select any checkbox row by mouse and then you can press key-up or key-down and checkbox will be selected /deselected accordingly . i want to disable this feature

https://fiddle.sencha.com/#view/editor&fiddle/266g

Sencha - Support Team

Hi Avinash,

Setting the mode to MULTI or SINGLE would change the behavior of the arrow key to select only one checkbox at the time - The difference being, the MULTI option allows multiple selections using the mouse, or shift + Arrow Down

However, to completely remove the functionality of checking the box when the arrow key is used may not be possible, out of the box. I would suggest you to create a support ticket in order to look at alternate ways of accomplishing this.

You can just set this config to true ...

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.2.1/c...#cfg-checkOnly