ExtJS Google Maps Panel Updated With Locale Support and More...
This is an extension that adds Google Map functionality to any panel, or panel type of component. It has been tested with both 2.x and 3.x branches and appears to work fine in both.
There are separate versions that work with the Google Maps 2.x API and the 3.x API.
- Render google map to a panels body
- Add map controls
- Set map center
- Add markers
- Geocode center location or markers
- Localization for error messages
- Use any Google map type, Moon, Sky, etc.
- Add map controls via config (no instantiated) - added July 31
- Add multiple map controls - added July 31
- Add listeners for marker interaction - added July 31
- Add gmap config options - added July 31
- Document code - added August 20th
- Load KML file - added November 22nd
- Document code better - added January 27th
- Mars, Moon and Sky map support - added sky on March 19th (working on others still)
- Add more examples - added tab example on March 19th (will add more as needed), added more on April 26th
- setCenter killing controls when lat/lng used for center point instead of geocode - fixed August 20th
- Too many to remember - fixed January 27th
- setCenter kills the map when using lat/lng - unable to locate problem as of yet
The UX and Example code can be found on Github
Please feel free to make modifications or additions and post them back to this thread - I will integrate them with the extension.
Live Example:http://www.extjs.com/playpen/gmaps/ux.gmaps.php (uses out-dated component code)