Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Multiple levels of grouping in grouped grid?

  1. #1
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    126

    Default Multiple levels of grouping in grouped grid?

    Is there support for multiple levels of grouping in a grouped grid? Not been able to find any information one way or the other on this. But what I would like is to be able to group on more then one field.

  2. #2
    Sencha User jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    DC Area =)
    Posts
    16,364

    Default

    OOTB no. try looking at the source for the example. you can extend grouping

  3. #3
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    OOTB no. try looking at the source for the example. you can extend grouping
    Meh, I'm too lazy to extend the class. Don't think we care enough. But its something thats in Microsofts OWC which is what I'm trying to replace.

  4. #4
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,996

    Default

    there's a few extensions that might get you close, check FAQ Grid extensions

  5. #5
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjlecomte View Post
    there's a few extensions that might get you close, check FAQ Grid extensions
    Perhaps I'm just dense, but I cant seem to find the FAQ.

  6. #6
    Ext User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,996

    Default

    Check my signature, there's one down there that says FAQ..Grids...in that thread find the post that lists several grid related extensions (there's a few categorized).

  7. #7
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjlecomte View Post
    Check my signature, there's one down there that says FAQ..Grids...in that thread find the post that lists several grid related extensions (there's a few categorized).
    Ah, thanks much. I'll take a look.

  8. #8

    Default Multiple levels of grouping in grouped grid?

    Hi

    Did you find what you were looking for ?

    thanks

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jfizer View Post
    Ah, thanks much. I'll take a look.

    Hi have look at this . is this what you are looking for
    http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.ph...580#post200580

    thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •