Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SA 4.2.3?

Ext JS Premium Member
    Answers

From roadmap i can extrapolate that the update of Sencha Architect will be on Q1 2018. Not April-June 2018.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers

I'm looking at this (from the SA roadmap) and assuming "release 1" is ExtJS 6.5.3, though it is not specifically identified anywhere:

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers

Comment from [email protected] on Ext JS 6.5.3 blog post (so some hope for something sooner):

We are working on Architect 4.2.3 release and we plan to release it in next few weeks. Thx!

https://www.sencha.com/blog/announci...-cmd-6-5-3-ga/

Sencha Premium User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mlmcconnell View Post
    Well, if you extrapolate from the Roadmap, the new version will be released somewhere between April and June 2018. Once again, Architect lags months behind new framework releases which has always been my biggest complaint about what could otherwise be a pretty good product. I sincerely hope this changes as Sencha is a assimilated by Idera. Really looking forward to the Q4 update which will allegedly remove the Meta Data constraints of the current product, but that's almost a year away.

The metadata thing has been a pipe dream for a long time, I think we'd all be happy with that and the value of architect would skyrocket. Besides that obvious gem, i think the real issue here is we're going on eight months without an update that would cover some bug fixes or enable a newer version of the framework that has TONS of fixes available and a lot of new features.

I think there was a release slated for around the time of when the acquisition happened, which ended up putting a wrench in things... This current road map they put out is one of the most transparent things i've seen from sencha. So if they come even relatively close to their timeline, i'll be happy i suppose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12