Thread: sencha app run native fails with 2 platforms

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default sencha app run native fails with 2 platforms

Hi Guys,

I created a project in architect 2.2.3 with touch 2.4.2, and im using sencha cordova to do my builds

If i enter 2 platforms in my app.json ("platforms": "android windows") , the sencha app run native command fails at the end with the following error.

If i just enter 1 platform ("platforms": "android" OR "platforms": "windows"), everything goes smooth, and my app is installed and launched on either android or windows 10.

Any idea ho to resolve this issue ?

UPDATE1:
    If i switch the 2 platforms like "platforms": "windows android", the app is installed on android but fails to launch in windows, resulting in the same error below.

Again if i only set"platforms": "windows" the app installs and launches in windows.

UPDATE2: If i execute "cordova run" on a small standanlone cordova project with android and windows platforms added, it works fine.
    Both apps are installed and launched.

Code:
    xception information:
    =======================
    C:\Users\Jerrel.S\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.5.1.240\plugin.xml:333: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    c:\wamp\www\LoxTop\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:442: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    c:\wamp\www\LoxTop\.sencha\app\packager-impl.xml:17: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    c:\wamp\www\LoxTop\.sencha\app\cordova-impl.xml:66: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    jar:file:/C:/Users/Jerrel.S/bin/Sencha/Cmd/6.5.1.240/sencha.jar!/com/sencha/ant/antlib.xml:671: shellscript returned: 1
         at com.sencha.ant.AntScript.execute(AntScript.java:121)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I was getting the same error. Running the build with the -debug switch, I realized I was missing Gradle and the message indicated I should install Android Studio.

So I installed Android Studio and again got the error, but I noticed the log was now different. Now there was a line indicating I needed to accept the Android SDK license agreement, which itself actually meant I needed Platform SDK 26 (and accept it).

After all of that, it finally succeeded.