Thread: Permium forum for ExtReact?

Sencha Premium User
    Answers

Default Answered: Permium forum for ExtReact?

I associated my support account with my forum account (through the support portal) well over a week ago, but no additional groups were added to my forum account...

Does ExtReact license not give you any premium forum access? _Is_ there no premium forum for ExtReact? If not, why not? Questions in this forum appear to go DAYS without answer, and are often overrun by SPAM filling up the first few pages of content. (The forum is essentially unusable).

My team has purchased two licenses (we're considering migrating from Telerik/Kendo) and is considering purchasing many more; however, I must say that the experience in these forums (thus far) has been less than ideal.

Any comments on if/how Sencha intends to rally more support behind this new product? Is there a better place to discuss ExtReact with other developers?

Thanks!

2. You should have access to premium accounts as a support customer. What I was referring to was there being no specific premium ExtReact forum. There may be an issue with the process that associates your support and forum accounts which would explain why you do not see the additional forums. Please create a support ticket for this issue (your credits will be refunded) so we can get you all synced up.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sencha User
    Answers

I'm a user myself. This is the only forum that exists but the Sencha team are usually pretty good at replying within a (working) day of a question. I have also always found them to be very thorough with their responses as well.

Although I can't say much for the spam. That is certainly annoying.

Sencha - Sustaining Engineer tristan.lee's Avatar
    Answers

As of right now, there is only 1 forum for ExtReact. I don't know that there are plans to split off to a support-only forum.
    Tristan Lee
    Sencha Inc - Sustaining Engineer

Having an issue? Help us help you - be detailed; provide some code; demonstrate with a fiddle (fiddle.sencha.com)

Embed your fiddle in your post: [FIDDLE]id[/FIDDLE]

Sencha Premium User
    Answers

@tristan.lee - Does that mean then that ExtReact license holders _do not_ get access to the ExtJS premium forums? You'd think you would, given ExtReact is built on and relies highly upon ExtJS... I've had to dig into ExtJS extensively while troubleshooting ExtReact things.

Sencha - Sustaining Engineer tristan.lee's Avatar
    Answers

You should have access to premium accounts as a support customer. What I was referring to was there being no specific premium ExtReact forum. There may be an issue with the process that associates your support and forum accounts which would explain why you do not see the additional forums. Please create a support ticket for this issue (your credits will be refunded) so we can get you all synced up.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Tristan Lee
    Sencha Inc - Sustaining Engineer

Having an issue? Help us help you - be detailed; provide some code; demonstrate with a fiddle (fiddle.sencha.com)

Embed your fiddle in your post: [FIDDLE]id[/FIDDLE]