I'm currently using GWT 2.8.1 with GXT 4.0.2, GXT-Charts 4.0.0 and would like to use the Theme Triton 4.0.0.

I've double checked and the file gxt-theme-triton-4.0.0.jar is located in my class path.

In my gwt module xml I've added:

Code:
  <inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.core.Core'/>  <inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.ui.GXT' />
  <inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.chart.Chart' />
  <inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.theme.triton.Theme' />
The problem when I run this I receive these errors:

Code:
[ERROR] Errors in 'com/sencha/gxt/theme/triton/client/base/tree/Css3TreeAppearance.java'
            [ERROR] Line 64: The type Css3TreeAppearance must implement the inherited abstract method Tree.TreeAppearance.onIconChange(XElement, XElement, ImageResource)
         Tracing compile failure path for type 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.triton.client.base.tree.Css3TreeAppearance'
            [ERROR] Errors in 'com/sencha/gxt/theme/triton/client/base/tree/Css3TreeAppearance.java'
               [ERROR] Line 64: The type Css3TreeAppearance must implement the inherited abstract method Tree.TreeAppearance.onIconChange(XElement, XElement, ImageResource)
         [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module; it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be adding its source path entries properly
         [ERROR] Errors in 'com/sencha/gxt/widget/core/client/tree/Tree.java'
            [ERROR] Line 604: Rebind result 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.triton.client.base.tree.Css3TreeAppearance' could not be found
         [ERROR] Errors in 'com/sencha/gxt/theme/triton/client/base/field/Css3SideErrorResourcesAdapter.java'
            [ERROR] Line 45: The type Css3SideErrorResourcesAdapter must implement the inherited abstract method SideErrorHandler.SideErrorResources.css()
         Tracing compile failure path for type 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.triton.client.base.field.Css3SideErrorResourcesAdapter'
            [ERROR] Errors in 'com/sencha/gxt/theme/triton/client/base/field/Css3SideErrorResourcesAdapter.java'
               [ERROR] Line 45: The type Css3SideErrorResourcesAdapter must implement the inherited abstract method SideErrorHandler.SideErrorResources.css()
         [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module; it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be adding its source path entries properly
         [ERROR] Errors in 'com/sencha/gxt/widget/core/client/form/error/SideErrorHandler.java'
            [ERROR] Line 129: Rebind result 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.triton.client.base.field.Css3SideErrorResourcesAdapter' could not be found
         Unification traversed 51364 fields and methods and 4959 types. 4903 are considered part of the current module and 4903 had all of their fields and methods traversed.
      [ERROR] Compiler returned false
I've cleared my cache but the problem is still there. Any help on where to look next would be much appreciated.