Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Remote Grid Sort Parameters

Sencha Premium Member richardvd's Avatar
    Answers

I wonder why my post #9 and jmkellyvw's post #10 both got a downvote. Was it offensive? I don't think so. Did we give incorrect information? If so, explain so we can learn.

I appreciate jmkellyvw taking the time to share his solution to this problem, so I upvoted his downvoted post.

Sencha Premium User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by richardvd View Post
    I wonder why my post #9 and jmkellyvw's post #10 both got a downvote. Was it offensive? I don't think so. Did we give incorrect information? If so, explain so we can learn.

I appreciate jmkellyvw taking the time to share his solution to this problem, so I upvoted his downvoted post.

To be honest, I think I have to apologize here... That was actually my fault on your post. I was working directly on a laptop I haven't had long with eye tracking and a touch pad, just looked at the dang arrow and twitched on the touchpad. I hate touchpads and have since disabled eye tracking!

I have tried to fix it a hundred times. Even attempted to hit the endpoint directly, and finally thought maybe it was just slow to update so I waited. It will NOT let me change it on that post so I upvoted your most recent post here.

Again, sorry for the stupid. Thanks for the response though!

Not sure why mine got downvoted though. Thought maybe it was because I "answered" my own question...? Thank you for zeroing it out!

Sencha Premium Member richardvd's Avatar
    Answers

Thanks for your honest reply! No problem!

I can't tell you why the voting plugin would refuse you to undo your vote. Maybe @mitchellsimoens still knows a thing or two about this and can weigh in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12