Thread: Grid not adding row on windows - works on linux (bug?)

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Default Answered: Grid not adding row on windows - works on linux (bug?)

Hello to all, I came across a problem that I cannot solve (just now migrating to GXT 4.X is not possible) wich is:
    I have a grid that is filled by the user by adding row by row with data.

Code called by a button UiHandler is simply

this.getStore().add(data);

I mean just add a row to the grid' store. Some time ago, it stopped working (the row is added but NOT shown on the browser) but just system is used on Windows. Works perfectly on Linux (Ubuntu). The system was made so it only can be used using Firefox, on any other browser you can't log in.
    Tested on windows 7 / 10 using Firefox 45 to 61. I don't know what can be happening, any help will be appreciated.
    Full code is too long to quote here, but it was working some time ago and essentially is just add an object to the grid store.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: - Update: Also not working in Google Chrome, just tested it. Again, works on Ubuntu but not in Windows. (Problem is, users terminals are running Windows)
    Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by sistemasmunicipales View Post
    Hello to all, I came across a problem that I cannot solve (just now migrating to GXT 4.X is not possible) wich is:

I mean just add a row to the grid' store. Some time ago, it stopped working (the row is added but NOT shown on the browser) but just system is used on Windows. Works perfectly on Linux (Ubuntu). The system was made so it only can be used using Firefox, on any other browser you can't log in.
    Tested on windows 7 / 10 using Firefox 45 to 61. I don't know what can be happening, any help will be appreciated.
    Full code is too long to quote here, but it was working some time ago and essentially is just add an object to the grid store.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: - Update: Also not working in Google Chrome, just tested it. Again, works on Ubuntu but not in Windows. (Problem is, users terminals are running Windows)
    Thanks
    Finally, found the solution. I am posting it because it can be useful to somebody.
    After adding the row to the store of the grid, I added the reconfiguration of the grid:

this.getGrid().reconfigure(this.getGrid().getStore(), this.getGrid().getColumnModel());

and that did it, the grid is now refreshing on windows and Linux.

Thanks.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Default [SOLVED] Grid not adding row on windows - works on linux (bug?)

Quote Originally Posted by sistemasmunicipales View Post

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Finally, found the solution. I am posting it because it can be useful to somebody.
    After adding the row to the store of the grid, I added the reconfiguration of the grid:

this.getGrid().reconfigure(this.getGrid().getStore(), this.getGrid().getColumnModel());

and that did it, the grid is now refreshing on windows and Linux.

Thanks.