Thread: Managing ExtJS licences after end of support.

Sencha Premium User

Default Managing ExtJS licences after end of support.

Hi,

I have a question about managing assigned ExtJS licenses after support period. When we bought framework I had a possibility to add/remove user accounts so I was possible to free unused ExtJS license when some member of our development team has left. After one year support has ended I see that I do not have such possibility any longer. Is this feature strictly related to support option? If we will renew support will this option be available back?

Currently I am in situation that one of our developer has left company and new one comes in his place and I don't know how to give him ExtJS licence (all 5 licenses were registered and now one is unused). Can anyone please help me to solve this problem?

Best regards,
    Maciej Jakubowski

Sencha Premium Member richardvd's Avatar

I can only answer the question about what happens after renewing:

Yes if you renew support then the option to manage users will come back and the existing users will still be there.

Sencha Premium User

Thanks Richard. I think that without active support it can be impossible to manage users in other way. Nice way to force corporations to pay for support annually. And I hope cheaper than buying new licence