Thread: Problem Creating Custom Theme - Mac OS

You found a bug! We've classified it as CAT-946 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha MVP Team Member
    Answers

Default Problem Creating Custom Theme - Mac OS

This is the error I get when trying to create a new theme in Themer. Any help pointing to how I can resolve this issue is greatly appreciated.

Code:
    Error: ENOENT, 6.5.3/modern/theme-triton/sass not found in /Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar    at notFoundError
    (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:115:19)    at Object.fs.lstatSync (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:252:9)    at Object.fs.statSync (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:284:17)    at Object.statSync
    (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/graceful-fs/polyfills.js:297:22)    at installFromAsar
    (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/ElectronUtil.js:26:16)    at Theme._installDefaults (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha
    Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/Theme.js:280:9)    at Theme._ensureDefaultsInSassPath (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha
    Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/Theme.js:262:22)    at Theme.migrate (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha
    Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/Theme.js:91:14)    at Promise (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha
    Themer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/ThemeUtil.js:265:19)    at ThemeUtil.openTheme (/Applications/Sencha/Themer/Sencha
    eThemer.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/themer/lib/ThemeUtil.js:259:16)

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Answers

I have sent this question to a team member to help you. Thanks for your patience!

Sencha Staff
    Answers

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.