Thread: Google Maps v3.32+ and iOS devices, when you scroll the map, the whole app freezes

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium User

Default Google Maps v3.32+ and iOS devices, when you scroll the map, the whole app freezes

I have had a long-standing ST2 app that runs Google Maps in a component. Since their new version of 3.32, once the user pans or scrolls the map, the whole app completely freezes including the browser. Only happens on iOS devices and all debugging from a Mac has been unsuccessful. Happens in Safari or Chrome on an iOS device. Has anyone experienced this? I do not have a way of showing you now, but will work on getting a version out where you can see the behavior.

We're in the beginning process of moving this ST2 app over to Ext6 modern toolkit. But that is a long process and I need to find a temp fix.

Sencha - Forum Administrator

Hi there- I just sent this over to a team member that is going to look into this. Thank you for your patience while we work on this.