Hi ,

When I am trying to build my App , I am getting the error as below.

Here QueryTool is one App and JAFS is diiferent app. JAFS will have custom components used by QueryTool.

The folder structure is

ParentDirectory--
--QueryTool
--JAFS

JAFS and QueryTool are in the Parent Directory . Now how to include JAFS as a required package/app while doing sencha app build

[INF] Processing Build Descriptor : default (production environment)
[INF] Loading compiler context
[INF] Loading app json manifest...
[ERR] Failed to resolve dependency JAFS.view.CustomGrid for file QueryTool.view.FilterGrid
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : JAFS.view.CustomGrid
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 10 seconds

[ERR] C:\Users\Harsha P\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.6.0.13\plugin.xml:333: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Harsha P\git\Pricing_ExtJS_Upgrade-6.0.2\QueryTool\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:380: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\Harsha P\git\Pricing_ExtJS_Upgrade-6.0.2\QueryTool\.sencha\app\init-impl.xml:382: com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: Unknown definition for dependency : JAFS.vi
ew.CustomGrid
[ERR] A log is available in the file "C:\Users\Harsha P\git\Pricing_ExtJS_Upgrade-6.0.2\QueryTool\sencha-error-20181106-3.log"
[ERR]
[ERR] The application was last modified by an older version of Sencha Cmd (6.1.3.42).
[ERR] Running "sencha app upgrade" may resolve the error described above.
[ERR]