Thread: carlistings extjs demo uncaught typeerror: converting circular structure to json

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.

Default carlistings extjs demo uncaught typeerror: converting circular structure to json

I am new to ExtJS and am running throught the tutorial at https://docs.sencha.com/architect/4....plication.html

However, whatever I try, I still get "Design View: Framework error: Uncaught typeerror: converting circular structure to JSON."

I have tried Modern and Classic Frameworks and version 6.6 and version 6.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am using Sencha Architect v4.4.4.389 on Windows 10.

The problem is with Sencha Classic 6.6. (I must have made a mistake earlier when I tried v6.0 as that does work).

It seems to me that one should use Sencha Classic 6.0 or 6.2.

Also whilst one can put the data inside the CarListings path, it seems better to put data inside the resources directory for consistency across projects.

Note that one should also close Sencha Architect when opening another application, as it seems to get confused if you have an application open and then you do File, Open Project.

I have also ensured that asp.net is loaded and C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\asp.dll is loaded (in IIS Handler Settings, Add/Edit Script Map; request path is *.json, and Name is JSON), and I have moved c:\extjs to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\extjs on Windows 10. Note that even with these additions, I still got the Circular Reference errors until I changed to Sencha 6.2.

I'm looking forward to going forward with Sencha after four days of trying to sort out this problem (about 8 hours in total).

Sencha User

I'm experiencing the same issue. I'm using the latest Sencha Architect version: 4.2.5.420. I simply followed the "First Desktop Application" provided in Architect 4.2 without changing anything at all.

Same issue for me. How to resolve?