Thread: Click events and gauge charts

Sencha Premium User
    Answers

Default Answered: Click events and gauge charts

Is there some reason why click events do not work with gauge charts? Example here: https://fiddle.sencha.com/#view/editor&fiddle/2olk

I also cannot get tooltips to work either.

2. Don't even hope Sencha (Idera) will ever fix this. Sorry to tell you. But that's simply a fact we are facing and not only with this bug.

I reported this issue in August 2016 (along with various other chart issues - the charts are just really REALLY bad - choose some other charting library if you can or you will spend an eternity with overrides) but a ticket already existed from November 2014! I asked whether there had been some progress in June 2018, to which the answer was: no. What to say, right?

If you are interested, the original ticket is: EXTJS-15866 (Tooltip not working in gauge)
    Current status: Open
    Last updated: 27 July 2018

Good luck.

EDIT (fyi): https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...in-gauge-5-0-1

Sencha - Forum Administrator
    Answers

Hi there- Unfortunately I do not have the answer for you but I have asked that a member of the support team reach out to you and provide some assistance. Thank you so much for your patience.

Michele

Sencha User
    Answers

Don't even hope Sencha (Idera) will ever fix this. Sorry to tell you. But that's simply a fact we are facing and not only with this bug.

I reported this issue in August 2016 (along with various other chart issues - the charts are just really REALLY bad - choose some other charting library if you can or you will spend an eternity with overrides) but a ticket already existed from November 2014! I asked whether there had been some progress in June 2018, to which the answer was: no. What to say, right?

If you are interested, the original ticket is: EXTJS-15866 (Tooltip not working in gauge)
    Current status: Open
    Last updated: 27 July 2018

Good luck.

EDIT (fyi): https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthr...in-gauge-5-0-1